You must previously requested a 4-digit print code before proceeding. Continue to Step 1 or contact the location below.
Add and configure printer.
- Click 'Start' > 'Settings' > 'Devices' > 'Printers & Scanners'
- Click "Add a printer or scanner"
- Click "The printer that I want isn't listed"
- Select "Add a printer using TCP/IP address or hostname" and hit 'Next'
- Under "Hostname or IP Address", enter the following IP Address:
- Ballpark: 192.168.1.200
- Cherry Creek: 10.1.10.200
- Uncheck "Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use"