Come check out some of the Mile High City’s most promising and innovative startup companies at the Founder Institute’s Denver Demo Day on Tuesday, March 13 from 5 to 9 p.m. at INDUSTRY RiNo Station (3858 Walnut St.).
The Founder Institute, the world’s premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program, puts on a demanding but rewarding three-month, part-time program during which promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and prepare to launch a company. The program is graduating its latest Denver cohort and inviting angels, venture capitalists, media, mentors, the general public and you to see presentations from recent graduates and learn about the diverse businesses that they are building.
Since first launching in Denver in 2010, the Denver Founder Institute alone has produced nearly 80 local technology companies, including businesses like CipherPoint, BlogMutt and more. Nationally, the Founder Institute has produced graduate companies that have raised more than $600 million.
During the program, startups and entrepreneurs are provided with the tools they need — structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, mentor support, a global network of entrepreneurs, expert guidance and feedback from a large network of business mentors — to successfully launch a technology company.
Registration for this awesome (and FREE) event is still open. Click here to reserve your spot and get a first look at the local companies of the future. Doors will open at 5:00 p.m. for networking, and presentations will begin at 6 p.m.
Participating companies include:
- Spark Mindset: is a comprehensive cybersecurity curriculum for underserved high school students that leverages virtual reality to make complex concepts exciting and approachable.
- IP Fact Scout: IP Fact Scout is helping companies manage intellectual property matters quickly and cost-effectively.
- GEM Fitness: is a mobile fitness app that connects clients to trainers, trainers to gyms, and helps gyms grow.
- Smart Injector: transforms medical syringes into custom comfort hand-holds via syringe attachments such as aspiration tools.
- Hauler: is an on-demand moving and delivery app that connects you to a friend with a truck.
- CampChamp: CampChamp helps parents find, compare and book camps for their kids in one place.
- Atomos Nuclear and Space: Atomos offers in-space transportation and servicing solutions for spacecraft, getting on-orbit assets to their target destinations and enhancing their operable lifetime.
At Demo Day, you can learn the tips and tricks to building a company in Denver and ask graduates about their experience in the Founder Institute program. Come see which startup will earn an equity-free grant, helping them continue their growth.
Partnering with the Founder Institute’s local chapter and hosting educational seminars at Thrive allows us to put innovation and collaboration at the forefront of the Thrive Member experience.
Be sure to check out Founder Institute Denver Demo Day for an evening full of fun and to get to know these innovative companies